Can I order and pay over the phone or by email?
Sorry, no. All orders need to be placed online through our website. We do not have any facilities to take payment over the phone.
Our online shop accepts Paypal and credit card payments through Paypal. Please note that if payment is made via eCheque, payment will not be received by us for 3 to 5 business days, and your order will not be posted until your eCheque clears. Your Paypal account will use an eCheque if you don’t have a credit or debit card attached to your account.
If necessary you can arrange to make your payment directly into our bank. You will still need to place your order through our website and fill in all the checkout details. Please note, that electronic bank transfers may take 1 to 3 days to clear, and your order will not be posted until payment is cleared.
Sort of. Our shop is in our home so we prefer orders to be done online please. If you would like to pick up your order to save postage costs or to get your products quicker, please order online and select “Pick up” at the checkout.
If you need to browse our products in real life, you may make an appointment to come here. Please phone Kylie-Anne on 0410050782 or email and let us know when you’d like to come. We are located in Mt Colah, on the northern edge of Sydney. When shopping in person here you may pay via cash, credit card or Paypal.
Yes – if we haven’t posted it yet. Please contact us to check. I recommend you phone, not text, as I may not see a text before posting your order!
If you wish to add items, simply place a new order online, with just the additional items and select “Combine with previous unposted order” as your delivery option. We will pack your two orders together and in most cases, there’ll be no additional postage to pay. If the additional products increase the postage costs we will contact you before posting.
If you made a mistake with your order or simply changed your mind, we are happy to make any changes (including refunds) if you contact us before we pack it. Please phone Kylie-Anne on 041 0050 782 or email us.
A product that is out of stock will say “Out of stock” and not have the “Add to cart” button. So if you can add it to your cart, it should be in stock, but occasionally this may be wrong. If you order a item that has unfortunately gone out of stock before we can update it on the website, we will phone or email you to give you the choice of a similar product or a refund.
If you want a product that is out of stock and you are logged in as a registered user of Face Paint World, you can join the waitlist to be notified when it’s back in stock. Click on the red “Read More” button to go to the product page, then click on the red “Join Waitlist” button.
I’m often asked by beginners what they should buy, what they need to start face painting, so I created kits with the products I’d recommend. Please click here for more information. If you need advise on other products phone Kylie-Anne on 0410050782.
1. After adding items to your cart, click on “view cart” that appears after clicking the “add to cart” button, or click on the shopping cart icon at the top right of the site (above the search bar).
2. Please check your cart contents before completing payment. Quantities can be adjusted up or down in the cart, then click “update cart” at the bottom.
3. Select the shipping option.
4. Click “Proceed to Checkout”.
5. Enter your billing & shipping address.
Please make sure you include a valid email address and phone number, in case we need to contact you regarding your order, and so you can receive order confirmation and receipt.
6. After entering your address, the shipping options and costs costs may be adjusted. Please check your selection.
7. Open and read our Terms & Conditions, if you haven’t already done so. Please note, these are subject to change and may have changed since your last order.
8. Tick that you have read (& agree to) our Terms and click “place order”.
9. You will be directed to Paypal where you choose to pay with your Paypal account or a credit or debit card. Follow the instructions on screen.
You should receive an Order Receipt email from us, as well as a receipt from Paypal.
Check your spam/junk folder for emails from and add our email address to your contacts so you don’t miss any important emails from us, regarding your order.
Please contact us if you need more help with the website.