This medium-sized black PVC bag is what every professional face painter needs to keep their work table clean and organised. In fact, you need two! One for used sponges and another one for dirty wipes and tissues.
- STANDS: It has a gusset at the bottom which means it can stand open on your table in easy reach. Fold the top edge out and down to keep it open wide for ease of access and help it stand upright.
- HANGS: You can use the drawstring to hang the bag off the side of your table, saving precious space on your table, and keeping your table looking pristine. It also stops people dumping their rubbish in your Bin Bag!
- OPAQUE BLACK: Your dirty sponges and rubbish are hidden from view because it’s not see-though. And although the smooth inner plastic is easily washable, you don’t have to bother because paint smears on the inside won’t be seen through the black PVC bag.
- DRAWSTRING: The drawstring holds it fully closed keeping your sponges secure even when stuffed into your face paint bag.
- MOISTURE-PROOF PVC: The moisture and paint on used sponges and wet wipes won’t go through the bag onto the rest of your kit even when it’s all crammed into your face paint bag.
- PERFECT SIZE: At 21 x 29 cm, these are big enough for most jobs and not so big they take up too much of your precious table space.
- WASHABLE: face paint can be wiped or washed off the PVC plastic.
You don’t want to lose work because your table is a mess with dirty sponges and used wipes scattered or lying in a heap. Yuck! I used to use small, plastic bins or 2L ice-cream containers but they added too much bulk to my kit and they were not good for bringing home my dirty sponges in a secure way. I also tried paper lunch bags and plastic rubbish bags but I wanted something re-usable, that would stand up on its own or hang under my table, and that didn’t look like rubbish itself! These bags are the answer!