Jest Paint’s Bolt Blooming brush is perfect for all of your double-loaded flower petals! This Bolt face painting brush is ideal for making 1/4″ to 1/2″ petals depending on how firmly you press down the bristles. It has a soft to medium bounce for flowing, yet controlled strokes.
Jest Paint have worked hard to design an ideal set of face painting brushes – from choosing the right handle size to the length and material of the bristles – and created Bolt Brushes.
REVIEWS – as given on Jest Paint website
- “I’ve been painting professionally for nearly 10 years now and after my first gig using the Bolt brushes I am completely amazed! They have brought my game to a whole new level. Beyond amazing. Treat yourself to a few. Trust me.” – Jamie Gaviola 7/11/2018
- “I was having a hard time consistently making good flowers, but this brush makes it relatively easy. Love it!“- Sheila Morton 24/3/2017
- “The bristles are very absorbent and make perfect flowers.” – Peggy Hernandez 12/5/2016
- “Does a really good job w/petals & dots. Springy & good bounce. Generous bristles. My new fave!” – Nely Alcocer 24/3/ 2016
- “You can easily make perfect flower petals with this blooming brush. It holds a huge amount of paint so you don’t have to reload paint often. Perfect for busy face painters with long lines!” – Michelle Richards 26/2/2016
- Brush Shape: round “petal”
- Brush Size: large
- Bristle Width: approx. 6 mm at base
- Bristle Length: approx. 16 mm
- Handle length: short
- Total brush length: approx. 17 cm
- Bristles: synthetic sable (golden taklon with excellent spring-back just like natural sable – except vegan!)
- Handle: wood coated in neon orange paint
- Ferrule: seamless
As the bristles are synthetic, no animals were harmed for the production of these brushes.
Please Note: The listing is for one brush. Photos on this page may show the brush with close-ups and with other brushes for comparison only.