Jest Paint’s Bolt #4 Firm Liner brush is perfect for teardrops, swirls and outlines. This Bolt face painting brush is ideal for making small/thin swirls and thick enough to do decent sized tear drops as well as highly detailed line work. Great for tiger stripes!
Jest Paint has striven to make the best possible brush for each kind of painter and this line of FIRM brushes may be just what many have been waiting for. The FIRM Bolt Brushes are great for painters that are heavier handed and need more resistance from their brush. Firmer bristles need a little more water and paint than the regular Bolt brushes, but they are easier to rinse off since they don’t hold on to a lot of paint.
- Brush Shape: round
- Brush Size: #4
- Bristle Width: approx. 3 mm at base
- Bristle Length: approx. 16 mm
- Handle length: short
- Total brush length: approx. 16 cm
- Bristles: firm synthetic sable – a unique blend of golden taklon fibres in multiple diameters for an excellent point for fine details, crisp edge for fine lines and spring-back just like natural sable (except vegan!)
- Handle: wood coated in neon orange paint
- Ferrule: seamless
As the bristles are synthetic, no animals were harmed for the production of these brushes.
Please Note: The listing is for one brush. Photos on this page may show the brush with close-ups and with other brushes for comparison only.