- OPAQUE – a single, solid, shiny colour (not iridescent nor sheer) which is particularly ideal for glitter tattoos as it gives solid, vibrant coverage. Also great for DIY glitter gels and face painting when some bold sparkles are wanted – for example, over black face paint.
- ultra-fine hexagonal particles 0.2mm / 0.008 inches
- 50g (about 80 ml) in a snap-lock bag
This bag of glitter is a great value, bulk refill for your puffer bottles or favourite container. To fill your container from this bag, I recommend you either use a funnel or cut the corner off the bottom of the bag to create a built-in funnel. Fold & tape opening closed for storage.
Lustrous, sparkly glitter – an essential for glitter tattoos, the finishing touch to face painting, and a delightful addition to henna art!
TAG Body Art Emerald Green cosmetic glitter is a loose, fine glitter which means it is without gel or crème base. Simply apply it over your face painting design before the paint dries and the paint will hold it.
Cosmetic glitters can also be:
- applied to the skin with Prosaide cosmetic adhesive as with glitter tattoos
- mixed with a Gel Base to make your own glitter gel
- sprinkled onto a henna design before the henna sets for a delightful extra dimension while the henna paste remains on the skin.
Please note: Due to the limitation of photography and differences in monitors and screens, colours of products may appear different to images displayed on your screen.