Mehron Extra Flesh special effects makeup is easy to use – just rip off a chunk, dab it on and blend it out:
- Scoop out desired amount and roll into shape and apply on clean skin.
- Blend edges well onto real skin using your fingers or a smooth tool.
- Apply a sealer such as “Fixative A” – now included – over Extra Flesh.
- Match Extra Flesh to your skin tone with desired foundation and set makeup with Colorset Powder.
Extra Flesh is an exclusive formulation of the Mehron makeup Company.
For Cuts & Lacerations:
- Roll Extra Flesh into a long, thin shape.
- Repeat directions from above and cut a horizontal line across fake skin.
- Add Stage Blood and/or Coag Blood Gel to ‘dress’ the wounded area.
- Peel off Extra Flesh. Any residue can be removed by applying a makeup remover and wiping with a soft tissue. Wash off with soap and water.