This FILBERT BRUSH, designed by Face Paint World is a rounded flat brush shaped like a cat’s tongue which makes it ideal for blending and shading. The curved edge can also be utilized to paint quick scales, feathers and flower petals.
With my years of experience as a professional face painter and supplying the needs of other professional face painters, I have commissioned a range of custom-made brushes for you, bringing together quality and affordability.
Face Paint World brush design features:
- size and shape designed by a professional face painter for precisely the work we do
- medium spring-back bristles for smooth flowing strokes and maximum control
- synthetic bristles that hold their shape and work well with the water-activated face paints we all use, for even application
- smooth, lightweight handle to allow for better control and handling comfort
- bright red handles so they are easy to see if they roll off your table onto the grass
- lower prices because good quality brushes should be affordable for everyone
- Brush Range: Face Paint World
- Brush Shape: filbert
- Bristles: synthetic golden taklon
- Handle: quality painted wood
- Ferrule: seamless
- Bristle Width: about 1/2 inch = approx. 11 mm
- Bristle Length: about 17 mm
- Handle length: medium
- Total brush length: a little less than 20 cm
Please Note: The listing is for one brush. Photos on this page may show the brush with close-ups and with other brushes for comparison only.