These cylindrical sponges are 1 inch (2.5cm) in diameter – perfect size for use with 1 inch one-stroke split-cakes!
WHAT ARE SPOUNCERS?
Spouncers, also known as Sponge Daubers or Pouncers are small, circular face painting sponges specially for creating perfect circles, especially multi-coloured and multi-toned creating a 3D sphere look. They are also ideal for use with small stencils.
IDEAS FOR USE:
- Rainbow Spiders are super popular with girls and boys, yet quick and easy, so a staple face painting design in my repertoire that I recommend everyone offer.
- Rainbow or multi-coloured circles also make wonderful planets, aliens, Easter eggs, Christmas baubles, balls, etc.
- Load 2 -4 shades (eg. white, pink, red) to create 3D sphere effects for gems, pearls, bubbles, caterpillars, bells, etc.
- Create a scale effect for mermaids, dragons, scaly monsters by loading just two thirds of the circle with one colour and press onto skin in rows upon rows.
- Perfect applicator for small stencils as it doesn’t have corners reaching beyond the stencil edges.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THESE ONES?
Only these Face Paint World 1-Stroke Spouncers have been designed and made for face painting to be the perfect size for use with our 1 inch one-stroke split-cakes. With a 1 inch diameter, Face Paint World Spouncers pick up and deliver every colour from your favourite 1 inch rainbow or other combo. I have been frustrated by the increasing difficulty of sourcing 1 inch Spouncers for you – existing ones not being quite the right size to fit in 1″ one-stroke cakes. So I have had them custom-made and am delighted to finally have the right size!
- 1 inch diameter circle to fit one-strokes
- 1.5 inch length – long enough to easily use each end of the each spouncer, or to cut in half to have twice as many short sponges.
- Without handles, they are as easy to clean as your other sponges and you never have to worry about the sponge coming off the handle.
- Medium density sponge – soft on the skin, yet firm enough to hold their shape.
- This pack contains one spouncer.
HOW TO APPLY:
To create a multi-coloured or multi-toned sphere, lightly wet the circular end with an atomiser. Then rub it back and forth on a 1 inch split-cake. Press the loaded sponge onto the skin and give it a little twist back and forth – just a little way. This ensures the circle is complete and blends the colours a little.
CARING FOR YOUR SPONGES:
These sponges are durable and washable for endless re-use. As with all face painting sponges I recommend hand-washing in cold to luke-warm water with soap and rinsing well. Don’t wash in hot water or you will “set” the paint, but you can sterilize them by immersing in just-boiled water. After water has cooled, remove them and squeeze out the water. Hang them in the sun to dry in a Mesh Sponge Bag.