- IRIDESCENT (AKA holographic) – it sparkles with a rainbow-like play of changing colours from light refracted at different angles and often seems more sparkly than an opaque glitter.
- SEMI-SHEER – it may allow the colour of the paint beneath it to show through which makes it ideal for face and body painting, but for glitter tattoos, the effect may be less vibrant than opaque glitters.
- ultra-fine hexagonal particles 0.2mm / 0.008 inches
- about 7.5 ml in a pop-top jar
Jars are ideal for glitter tattoo application allowing easier access to the glitter with a brush or swab.
Lustrous, sparkly glitter – an essential for glitter tattoos, the finishing touch to face painting, and a delightful addition to henna art!
TAG Body Art Crystal Lemon Zest cosmetic glitter is a loose, fine glitter which means it is without gel or crème base. Simply apply it over your face painting design before the paint dries and the paint will hold it.
Cosmetic glitters can also be:
- applied to the skin with Prosaide cosmetic adhesive as with glitter tattoos
- mixed with a Gel Base to make your own glitter gel
- sprinkled onto a henna design before the henna sets for a delightful extra dimension while the henna paste remains on the skin.
Please note: Due to the limitation of photography and differences in monitors and screens, colours of products may appear different to images displayed on your screen.