This small sponge bag has various uses. You might need a few!
- Sponge Bag for clean sponges
- Sponge Bag for used sponges
- Rubbish bag for used wipes and tissues
The need for a bag for your clean sponges is obvious but a container for used sponges and another for dirty wipes is just as important for a professional face painter. You don’t want to lose work because your table is a mess with dirty sponges and used wipes scattered or lying in a heap. Yuck! I used to use small, plastic bins or 2L ice-cream containers but they added too much bulk to my kit and they were not good for bringing home my dirty sponges in a secure way. I also tried paper lunch bags and plastic rubbish bags but I wanted something re-usable, that would stand up on its own or hang under my table, and that didn’t look like rubbish itself! These bags are the answer!
- SPLASH-PROOF: The PVC and zipper keeps your sponges or other contents completely safe from from dirt and spills.
- ZIP: It zips fully closed keeping your sponges or rubbish secure even when stuffed into your face paint bag.
- HANG or STAND: Use the handle to hang the bag off the side of your table OR it can stand open on your table in easy reach.
- COLOURED: Although partially see-through the coloured plastic looks nicer than clear plastic when used for dirty sponges or wipes.
- PERFECT SIZE: At 21 x 13 x 9 cm, these are big enough for most jobs and not so big they take up too much of your precious table space.