The Mark Reid™ Chisel brush is a short bristled filbert. It is particularly good for dry blending and shading.
The tapered, pointy end of the handle is handy for delicately removing strands of stray hair from the face without smudging your art work by touching the model with your fingers.
Please Note: The listing is for one brush. Photos on this page may show the brush with close-ups and with other brushes for comparison only.
- Brand: Mehron
- Brush Range: Mark Reid™ Signature
- Brush Shape: filbert
- Bristles: nylon
- Handle: short, high quality, urethane coated wooden handle
- Ferrule: brass
- Brush Size: #16
- Bristle Width: approx. 1/2 inch = 12 mm
- Bristle Length: up to approx. 12 mm
- Handle length: short
- Total brush length: approx. 19.5 cm