Jest Paint’s Bolt Small Firm Blooming brush is perfect for all of your double loaded flower petals!
REVIEWS – as given on Jest Paint website
- “I love my new Bolt Small FIRM Blooming Brush. I can do double dip flowers now, where I couldn’t before. Yay!” – Julzz Kuhn 18/6/2018
- “I loved this brush. I was able to make endless and beautiful flowers. The size and shape was very consistent. I’m buying another.” – Shanna Pineda 25/4/2017
Jest Paint has striven to make the best possible brush for each kind of painter and this line of FIRM brushes may be just what many have been waiting for. The FIRM Bolt Brushes are great for painters that are heavier handed and need more resistance from their brush. Firmer bristles need a little more water and paint than the regular Bolt brushes, but they are easier to rinse off since they don’t hold on to a lot of paint.
Features of this brush:
- Brand: Bolt by Jest Paint
- Brush Range: Bolt Brushes
- Brush Shape: round “petal”
- Brush Size: medium
- Bristle Width: approx. 5 mm at base
- Bristle Length: approx. 15 mm
- Handle length: short
- Total brush length: approx. 17 cm
- Bristles: firm synthetic sable – a unique blend of golden taklon fibres in multiple diameters for an excellent point for fine details, crisp edge for fine lines and spring-back just like natural sable (except vegan!)
- Handle: wood coated in neon orange paint
- Ferrule: seamless
Please Note: The listing is for one brush. Photos on this page may show the brush with close-ups and with other brushes for comparison only.