This life-like blood gel by Mehron was developed for a realistic theatrical appearance both for on stage and film. Stage Blood is a thick, viscous, nearly opaque, syrup based blood for fresh blood effects. Mehron Stage Blood does not fully dry, staying glossy for the fresh blood look, but is a thick, viscous liquid that stays in place for long performances. It is non-toxic and so safe it’s even edible so it can be used in and around the mouth for great effect.
- Apply to the skin or on top of prosthetics.
- Fill blood capsules and puncture them to simulate bleeding.
- Safe for use in and around mouth.
- Product may stain. Pre-testing is recommended.
- Remove with soap and water.
Contains corn syrup, water, colouring and Sodium Benzoate.
- Colour: Bright Blood Red
Not sure which blood to get? Watch this clip for more information!