- IRIDESCENT (AKA holographic) – it sparkles with a rainbow-like play of changing colours from light refracted at different angles and often seems more sparkly than an opaque glitter.
- SHEER – it may allow the colour of the paint beneath it to show through which makes it ideal for face and body painting, but for glitter tattoos, the effect may be less vibrant than opaque glitters.
- ultra-fine hexagonal particles 0.2mm / 0.008 inches
- 15 ml (10 to 15 g) in a puffer bottle
The puffer bottle is the ideal for applying fine cosmetic glitter to your face painting design. A gentle squeeze puffs a spray of sparkles. Hold it close for a lots of glitter in a small area; or from a little distance for a wider dispersal. You may need to pierce the tip with a pin; some bottles have the hole already.
Lustrous, sparkly glitter – an essential for glitter tattoos, the finishing touch to face painting, and a delightful addition to henna art!
Amerikan Body Art Summer Peach cosmetic glitter is a loose, fine glitter which means it is without gel or crème base. Simply apply it over your face painting design before the paint dries and the paint will hold it.
Cosmetic glitters can also be:
Amerikan Body Art Summer Peach cosmetic glitter is a lovely peach colour that matches TAG neon coral face paint. A little more peachy orange and a softer colour than TAG Crystal Watermelon glitter. More pink than TAG Crystal Orange glitter.
This colour matches or goes best with:
- TAG Neon Coral face paint
- Fusion’s Leanne’s Berry Pretty one-stroke
- Fusion’s Leanne’s Sunshine one-stroke
Please note: Due to the limitation of photography and differences in monitors and screens, colours of products may appear different to images displayed on your screen.