The Art Spectrum® T300 series of round brushes is essentially the same as the 795 Loew Cornell series made popular by the wonderful body artist Dutch. They have the same white taklon bristles with great spring-back and point-forming attributes ideal for face painting. Art Spectrum is Australian made and owned, whereas Loew Cornell has been shut down.
Please Note: The listing is for one brush. Photos on this page may show the brush with close-ups and with other brushes for comparison only.
- Brush Range: T300
- Bristles: white taklon
- Handle: short, mahogany stained polished wood
- Ferrule: seamless, nickel plated brass
- Bristle Width: approx. 3 mm at base
- Bristle Length: approx. 15 mm
- Handle length: short
- Total brush length: approx. 19 cm