- IRIDESCENT (AKA holographic) – it sparkles with a rainbow-like play of changing colours from light refracted at different angles and often seems more sparkly than an opaque glitter.
- 15 ml (10 to 15 g) in a puffer bottle
The puffer bottle is the ideal for applying fine cosmetic glitter to your face painting design. A gentle squeeze puffs a spray of sparkles. Hold it close for a lots of glitter in a small area; or from a little distance for a wider dispersal. You may need to pierce the tip with a pin; some bottles have the hole already.
Lustrous, sparkly glitter – an essential for glitter tattoos, the finishing touch to face painting, and a delightful addition to henna art! And now even your sparkles can be eco-friendly with biodegradable Bio-glitter® from TAG Body Art!
TAG Body Art Holographic Silver Bio-glitter® is a loose, fine glitter which means it is without gel or crème base. Simply apply it over your face painting design before the paint dries and the paint will hold it.
Cosmetic glitters can also be:
- applied to the skin with Prosaide cosmetic adhesive as with glitter tattoos
- mixed with a Gel Base to make your own glitter gel
- sprinkled onto a henna design before the henna sets for a delightful extra dimension while the henna paste remains on the skin.
Please note: Due to the limitation of photography and differences in monitors and screens, colours of products may appear different to images displayed on your screen.