- OPAQUE – a single, solid, shiny colour (not iridescent nor sheer) which is particularly ideal for glitter tattoos as it gives solid, vibrant coverage. Also great for DIY glitter gels and face painting when some bold sparkles are wanted – for example, over black face paint.
- ultra-fine hexagonal particles 0.2mm / 0.008 inches
- 15 ml (10 to 15 g) in a puffer bottle
Lustrous, sparkly glitter – an essential for glitter tattoos, the finishing touch to face painting, and a delightful addition to henna art!
TAG Body Art Royal Blue cosmetic glitter is a loose, fine glitter which means it is without gel or crème base. Simply apply it over your face painting design before the paint dries and the paint will hold it.
Cosmetic glitters can also be:
- applied to the skin with Prosaide cosmetic adhesive as with glitter tattoos
- mixed with a Gel Base to make your own glitter gel
- sprinkled onto a henna design before the henna sets for a delightful extra dimension while the henna paste remains on the skin.
Please note: Due to the limitation of photography and differences in monitors and screens, colours of products may appear different to images displayed on your screen.