- IRIDESCENT (AKA holographic) – it sparkles with a rainbow-like play of changing colours from light refracted at different angles and often seems more sparkly than an opaque glitter.
- SHEER – it may allow the colour of the paint beneath it to show through which makes it ideal for face and body painting, but for glitter tattoos, the effect may be less vibrant than opaque glitters.
- ultra-fine hexagonal particles 0.2mm / 0.008 inches
- 60ml in a large “puffer” bottle
This cosmetic glitter comes in a large puffer bottle for ease of application. A gentle squeeze puffs a spray of sparkles onto your face painting design. Hold it close for a concentrated application of glitter in a small area. Puff from a little distance for a wider dispersal of sparkles. You can also unscrew the lid to apply with a brush, sponge or your finger.
Lustrous, sparkly glitter – an essential for glitter tattoos, the finishing touch to face painting, and a delightful addition to henna art!
TAG Body Art Holographic White cosmetic glitter is a loose, fine glitter which means it is without gel or crème base. Simply apply it over your face painting design before the paint dries and the paint will hold it.
Cosmetic glitters can also be:
- applied to the skin with Prosaide cosmetic adhesive as with glitter tattoos
- mixed with a Gel Base to make your own glitter gel
- sprinkled onto a henna design before the henna sets for a delightful extra dimension while the henna paste remains on the skin.
Please note: Due to the limitation of photography and differences in monitors and screens, colours of products may appear different to images displayed on your screen.