- IRIDESCENT (AKA holographic) – it sparkles with a rainbow-like play of changing colours from light refracted at different angles and often seems more sparkly than an opaque glitter.
- Most iridescent/holographic glitters are sheer or semi-sheer but this one gives a solid, vibrant coverage like opaque glitters, so it’s perfect for both face painting and glitter tattoos.
- ultra-fine hexagonal particles 0.2mm / 0.008 inches
- about 7.5 ml in a pop-top jar
Jars are ideal for glitter tattoo application allowing easier access to the glitter with a brush or swab.
Lustrous, sparkly glitter – an essential for glitter tattoos, the finishing touch to face painting, and a delightful addition to henna art!
TAG Body Art Holographic Silver cosmetic glitter is a loose, fine glitter which means it is without gel or crème base. Simply apply it over your face painting design before the paint dries and the paint will hold it.
Cosmetic glitters can also be:
- applied to the skin with Prosaide cosmetic adhesive as with glitter tattoos
- mixed with a Gel Base to make your own glitter gel
- sprinkled onto a henna design before the henna sets for a delightful extra dimension while the henna paste remains on the skin.
Please note: Due to the limitation of photography and differences in monitors and screens, colours of products may appear different to images displayed on your screen.
This colour matches or goes best with:
- ABA Luna glitter crème
- Global FX Holographic Silver glitter gel
- ABA Xanadu Pixie Paint
- ABA Holographic Silver chunky glitter
- TAG Silver chunky glitter gel
- TAG Silver chunky glitter
- FAB Silver face paint
- Mehron Paradise Brilliant Argente face paint
- TAG Pearl Silver face paint
- Fusion Pearl Metallic Silver face paint