Our Face Painting Gems are the perfect finishing touch to your face and body painting designs. A stunning complement to any design, or simply add one in the centre of a string of dots for the ultimate stunning headdress.
In this ‘Mixed Jewels’ Kit, you get a snap-lock bag packed with the following carefully selected gems:
- 8mm Hearts – 8 x Red, 2 x purple, 5 x Royal blue – about 15 in total
- 4mm Round – 9-10 x “rainbow crystal” (clear but with iridescent rainbow effect)
- 6mm Round – 10 gems in 5 colours (2 of each colour)
- 8mm Round – 5 x clear
- 10mm Round – 2 each of red, pink, blue – 6 in total
- 10mm Stars – 10 x Crystal Clear
- 10mm Butterfly – 5 gems, random mix of colours
- 10mm Flowers – 10 gems, in a range of colours
- 10 x 14 mm Tear-drop – 5 gems, random mix of colours
- 6 x 10 mm Tear-drop – 10 gems, random mix of colours
- 7 x 15 mm Cats-eye – 2 each of pink, blue, green, crystal clear – 8 in total
- 6 x 8 mm Oval – 5 x blue, 5 x red
In total there is about 104 hand picked gems per pack.
These high-shine, flat-backed gems can add bling to any design. Try these ideas:
- Princess jewels – crowns, tiara’s & necklaces
- masquerade masks and other ladies glamour designs
- butterfly heads
- flower centres
Our gems require body glue – Adgem or Prosaide, though the smallest ones may stick with just the paint – so you know they are skin-safe. This is safer than using self-adhesive gems made for decorating phones etc, and they will stay on longer.
1) Paint your design
2) The glue can be applied over dry paint, but lasts longer if you give the spot a quick clean by applying the tip of a damp q-tip & giving a spin.
3) Apply a dot of cosmetic glue. Add your glitter or other details while waiting for the glue to go clear & tacky.
4) Press the gem onto the spot of tacky glue.