Lustrous, sparkly glitter – an essential for glitter tattoos, the finishing touch to face painting, and a delightful addition to henna art! And now even your sparkles can be eco-friendly with biodegradable Bio-glitter® from TAG Body Art!
- Cosmetic Bio-glitter® is based on biodegradable film made from trees, primarily eucalyptus, sourced from responsibly managed plantations.
- Cosmetic Bio-glitter® contains low levels of heavy metals.
- Antimony levels in Bio-glitter® are below the limits of detection, effectively zero. Whereas, cosmetic polyester glitter can have antimony levels as high as 150ppm. The antimony in polyester is a by-product of a catalyst used in the manufacture of polyester.
- Cosmetic Bio-glitter® feels more comfortable on the skin.
- Bio-glitter® is physically 30-40% softer than polyester glitter.
Fuchsia Bio-glitter® by TAG Body Art is a loose, fine glitter which means it is without gel or crème base. Simply apply it over your face painting design before the paint dries and the paint will hold it.
Cosmetic glitters can also be:
- applied to the skin with Prosaide cosmetic adhesive as with glitter tattoos
- mixed with a Gel Base to make your own glitter gel
- puffed onto a henna design before the henna sets for a delightful extra dimension while the henna paste remains on the skin.
This cosmetic glitter comes in a puffer bottle for ease of application. After piercing the tip with a pin, a gentle squeeze puffs a spray of sparkles onto your face painting design. Hold it close for a concentrated application of glitter in a small area. Puff from a little distance for a wider dispersal of sparkles. You can also unscrew the lid to apply with a brush, sponge or your finger.
- Brand: TAG Body Art
- Colour: Fuchsia
- Type: Opaque – a single, strong colour for shiny, sparkly, solid coverage so it is ideal for glitter tattoos, but also suitable for face painting.
- Container: puffer bottle
- Size/quantity: 15 ml / 10 to 15 g
This colour matches or goes best with:
Please note: Due to the limitation of photography and differences in monitors and screens, colours of products may appear different to images displayed on the website though we endeavour to make them as accurate as possible.
Bio-glitter should not be stored in sunlight for long periods as the colour can fade.