Paradise Glitter by Mehron is a quality, polyester, cosmetic glitter made in the USA and comes in a range of rich, intense colours. They are great for adding sparkle to your face painting, and perfect for glitter tattoos.
Pastel Pink cosmetic glitter by Mehron is a loose, fine glitter which means it is without gel or crème base. Simply apply it over your face painting design before the paint dries and the paint will hold it. “Pastel Pink” is really a misnomer as there’s nothing pastel about this brilliant, vivid colour!
Cosmetic glitters can also be:
- applied to the skin with Prosaide cosmetic adhesive as with glitter tattoos
- mixed with a Gel Base to make your own glitter gel
- puffed onto a henna design before the henna sets for a delightful extra dimension while the henna paste remains on the skin.
Mehron’s Paradise glitter comes in a little jar, ideal for glitter tattoo application allowing easier access to the glitter with a brush or swab.
- Brand: Mehron
- Colour: Pastel Pink
- Iridescent (known as holographic) – it sparkles with a rainbow-like play of changing colours from light refracted at different angles and often seems more sparkly than an opaque glitter
- Sheer – it allows some of the colour of the paint beneath it to show through which makes it ideal for face and body painting, but for glitter tattoos, the effect will be less vibrant than opaque glitters.
- Particle size: ultra-fine 0.2mm / 0.008 inches
- Particle shape: hexagonal
- Container: screw-top jar
- Size/quantity: 7 grams (approximately 15ml)
- Made from: Polyester
- Made in: USA
This colour matches or goes best with:
- Fusion Neon Magenta
- Global Iridescent Pink glitter gel
- Amerikan Body Art “Pretty In Pink” Pixie Paint
SAFE! All our glitters are cosmetic grade, hexagonal polyester, so they will not damage eyes but I still recommend you cover little kids’ eyes before applying glitter to their face.
Please note: Due to the limitation of photography and differences in monitors and screens, colours of products may appear different to images displayed on the website though we endeavour to make them as accurate as possible.