Lustrous, sparkly glitter – an essential for glitter tattoos, the finishing touch to face painting, and a delightful addition to henna art!
Holographic Pink cosmetic glitter by Amerikan Body Art is a loose, fine glitter which means it is without gel or crème base. Simply apply it over your face painting design before the paint dries and the paint will hold it.
Cosmetic glitters can also be:
- applied to the skin with Prosaide cosmetic adhesive as with glitter tattoos
- puffed onto a henna design before the henna sets for a delightful extra dimension while the henna paste remains on the skin.
This glitter comes in a snap-lock bag as a great value, bulk refill for your puffer bottles or favourite container. To fill your container from this bag, I recommend you either use a funnel or cut the corner off the bottom of the bag to create a built-in funnel. Fold & tape opening closed for storage.
- Brand: Amerikan Body Art
- Colour: Holographic Pink
- Iridescent (known as holographic) – it sparkles with a rainbow-like play of changing colours from light refracted at different angles and often seems more sparkly than an opaque glitter
- Semi-sheer – it may allow the colour of the paint beneath it to show through which makes it ideal for face and body painting, but for glitter tattoos, the effect may be less vibrant than opaque glitters.
- Particle size: ultra-fine 0.2mm / 0.008 inches
- Particle shape: hexagonal
- Container: snap-lock bag
- Size/quantity: 50g (about 80ml)
This colour matches or goes best with:
Amerikan Body Art says this particular colour is not suitable for making glitter gel.
SAFE! All our glitters are cosmetic grade, hexagonal polyester, so they will not damage eyes but I still recommend you cover little kids’ eyes before applying glitter to their face.
Please note: Due to the limitation of photography and differences in monitors and screens, colours of products may appear different to images displayed on the website though we endeavour to make them as accurate as possible.