Lustrous, sparkly glitter – an essential for glitter tattoos, the finishing touch to face painting, and a delightful addition to henna art!
Apple Green cosmetic glitter by TAG Body Art is a loose, fine glitter which means it is without gel or crème base. Simply apply it over your face painting design before the paint dries and the paint will hold it.
Cosmetic glitters can also be:
- applied to the skin with Prosaide cosmetic adhesive as with glitter tattoos
- mixed with a Gel Base to make your own glitter gel
- puffed onto a henna design before the henna sets for a delightful extra dimension while the henna paste remains on the skin.
This cosmetic glitter comes in a little jar that has a lid that quickly and easily pop off and snap on, for quick set-up and pack-up. Jars are ideal for glitter tattoo application allowing easier access to the glitter with a brush or swab.
- Brand: TAG Body Art
- Colour: Apple Green
- Iridescent (known as holographic) – it sparkles with a rainbow-like play of changing colours from light refracted at different angles and often seems more sparkly than an opaque glitter
- Opaque? Most iridescent/holographic glitters are sheer or semi-sheer but this one gives a solid, vibrant coverage like opaque glitters, so it’s perfect for face painting and glitter tattoos.
- Particle size: ultra-fine 0.2mm / 0.008 inches
- Particle shape: hexagonal
- Container: pop-top jar
- Size/quantity: approximately 7.5 ml
This colour matches or goes best with:
- TAG Green chunky glitter
- TAG Green chunky glitter gel
- FAB Grass Green face paint
- TAG Pearl Lime face paint
- TAG Light Green face paint
- Fusion Lime Green face paint
SAFE! All our glitters are cosmetic grade, hexagonal polyester, so they will not damage eyes but I still recommend you cover little kids’ eyes before applying glitter to their face.
Please note: Due to the limitation of photography and differences in monitors and screens, colours of products may appear different to images displayed on the website though we endeavour to make them as accurate as possible.