Lustrous, sparkly glitter – an essential for glitter tattoos, the finishing touch to face painting, and a delightful addition to henna art!
Silver cosmetic glitter by TAG Body Art is a loose, fine glitter which means it is without gel or crème base. Simply apply it over your face painting design before the paint dries and the paint will hold it.
Cosmetic glitters can also be:
- applied to the skin with Prosaide cosmetic adhesive as with glitter tattoos
- mixed with a Gel Base to make your own glitter gel
- puffed onto a henna design before the henna sets for a delightful extra dimension while the henna paste remains on the skin.
This glitter comes in a snap-lock bag as a great value, bulk refill for your puffer bottles or favourite container. To fill your container from this bag, I recommend you either use a funnel or cut the corner off the bottom of the bag to create a built-in funnel. Fold & tape opening closed for storage.
- Brand: TAG Body Art
- Colour: Silver
- Type: Opaque – a single, solid, shiny, vivid colour (not iridescent nor sheer) which is particularly ideal for glitter tattoos as it gives solid, vibrant coverage. Also great for DIY glitter gels and face painting when some bold sparkles are wanted – for example, over black face paint.
- Particle size: ultra-fine 0.2mm / 0.008 inches
- Particle shape: hexagonal
- Container: snap-lock bag
- Size/quantity: 50g (about 80ml)
This colour matches or goes best with:
- ABA Tin Man mica powder
- ABA Chrome Silver chunky glitter
- ABA Chrome Silver Liquid Bling
- FAB Silver face paint
- Mehron Paradise Brilliant Argente face paint
- TAG Pearl Silver face paint
- Fusion Pearl Metallic Silver face paint
- Mehron Silver Detailz liquid makeup
SAFE! All our glitters are cosmetic grade, hexagonal polyester, so they will not damage eyes but I still recommend you cover little kids’ eyes before applying glitter to their face.
Please note: Due to the limitation of photography and differences in monitors and screens, colours of products may appear different to images displayed on the website though we endeavour to make them as accurate as possible.