Lustrous, sparkly glitter – an essential for glitter tattoos, the finishing touch to face painting, and a delightful addition to henna art!
Apple Green cosmetic glitter by TAG Body Art is a loose, fine glitter which means it is without gel or crème base. Simply apply it over your face painting design before the paint dries and the paint will hold it.
TAG Body Art Apple Green cosmetic glitter is very similar in colour to ABA Kiwi glitter but TAG Apple Green is iridescent making it extra sparkly. Unlike some other iridescent glitters Apple Green gives good coverage for glitter tattoos and is the perfect colour for dinosaur, gecko, frog and snake glitter tattoos.
Cosmetic glitters can also be:
- applied to the skin with Prosaide cosmetic adhesive as with glitter tattoos
- mixed with a Gel Base to make your own glitter gel
- puffed onto a henna design before the henna sets for a delightful extra dimension while the henna paste remains on the skin.
This cosmetic glitter comes in a puffer bottle for ease of application. A gentle squeeze puffs a spray of sparkles onto your face painting design. Hold it close for a concentrated application of glitter in a small area. Puff from a little distance for a wider dispersal of sparkles. You can also unscrew the lid to apply with a brush, sponge or your finger.
- Brand: TAG Body Art
- Colour: Apple Green
- Iridescent (known as holographic) – it sparkles with a rainbow-like play of changing colours from light refracted at different angles and often seems more sparkly than an opaque glitter
- Opaque? Most iridescent/holographic glitters are sheer or semi-sheer but this one gives a solid, vibrant coverage like opaque glitters, so it’s perfect for both face painting and glitter tattoos.
- Particle size: ultra-fine 0.2mm / 0.008 inches
- Particle shape: hexagonal
- Container: puffer bottle
- Size/quantity: 15 ml / about 10 to 15 g
This colour matches or goes best with:
- TAG Green chunky glitter
- TAG Green chunky glitter gel
- FAB Grass Green face paint
- TAG Pearl Lime face paint
- TAG Light Green face paint
- Fusion Lime Green face paint
SAFE! All our glitters are cosmetic grade, hexagonal polyester, so they will not damage eyes but I still recommend you cover little kids’ eyes before applying glitter to their face.
Please note: Due to the limitation of photography and differences in monitors and screens, colours of products may appear different to images displayed on the website though we endeavour to make them as accurate as possible.