The “Creative Series” brush range has been designed by world-renowned Australian face and body paint artist, Prima Barton. Prima Barton is an amazing artist from Queensland who has created a very nice quality line of brushes for face painters. The light-weight handles and golden taklon bristles with just the right spring have been carefully designed by Prima Barton to provide maximum control and ease of application.
Prima Barton’s 3/4 inch Flat Brush has been designed with a tapered edge to help avoid the bristles splitting, allowing for neat edges and giving you maximum control in your one-stroke face painting. Thus the Creative Series one inch flat brush by Prima Barton is ideal for creating one stroke designs, painting large areas and blending.
Flat brushes are good for:
- Shading and blending colours
- Base-coats – laying in large areas of colour
- “One-stroke” designs – applying multiple colours from a split-cake for instant shading effect and rainbows
- Creating ribbons and other lines of varying widths by altering the angle
- Broad, sweeping strokes with neat edges
- Narrow lines by using the edge
¾” flat brushes are good for one-stroke designs when you want them to be a bit smaller to fit on a tiny kid’s face or arm. They also allow you to use just a section of colours from within your split-cake – like when you want to leave off the black or white or other end colour to create a different effect from that split-cake.
¾” flat brushes are also particularly useful for base-coats – such as the red of Spiderman. Quicker, less messy, and much neater with a defined outline, compared to laying down the base with a sponge.
Features of this brush:
- Brand: Prima Barton
- Brush Range: Creative Series
- Brush Shape: flat
- Brush Size:
- Bristle Width: approx. 3/4 inch = 21 mm
- Bristle Length: 20 mm
- Handle length: short
- Total brush length: approx. 20 cm
- Bristles: synthetic golden taklon
- Handle: painted wood
- Ferrule: seamless
As the bristles are synthetic, no animals were harmed for the production of these brushes.
Please Note: Photos of this brush may show the whole brush along with a close-up shot, and may show this brush alongside other brushes to compare it to others in the range. The listing is for one brush unless stated otherwise.
All measurements given are approximate.