Prima Barton’s 1 inch Flat Brush has been designed with a tapered edge to help avoid the bristles splitting, allowing for neat edges and giving you maximum control in your one-stroke face painting. Thus the Creative Series one inch flat brush by Prima Barton is ideal for creating one stroke designs, painting large areas and blending.
The “Creative Series” brush range has been designed by world-renowned Australian face and body paint artist, Prima Barton. Prima Barton is an amazing artist from Queensland who has created a very nice quality line of brushes for face painters. The light-weight handles and golden taklon bristles with just the right spring have been carefully designed by Prima Barton to provide maximum control and ease of application.
Flat brushes are good for:
- Shading and blending colours
- Base-coats – laying in large areas of colour
- “One-stroke” designs – applying multiple colours from a split-cake for instant shading effect and rainbows
- Creating ribbons and other lines of varying widths by altering the angle
- Broad, sweeping strokes with neat edges
- Narrow lines by using the edge
In face painting a one-stroke brush just means a flat brush but most often refers to one inch wide flat brushes which are designed to pick up and deliver all the colours in a one inch wide one-stroke split-cake.
Features of this brush:
- Brand: Prima Barton
- Brush Range: Creative Series
- Brush Shape: flat
- Brush Size:
- Bristle Width: approx. 1 inch = 25 mm
- Bristle Length: 21 mm
- Handle length: medium
- Total brush length: approx. 21 cm
- Bristles: synthetic golden taklon
- Handle: painted wood
- Ferrule: seamless
As the bristles are synthetic, no animals were harmed for the production of these brushes.
Please Note: Photos of this brush may show the whole brush along with a close-up shot, and may show this brush alongside other brushes to compare it to others in the range. The listing is for one brush unless stated otherwise.
All measurements given are approximate.