Mehron’s Paradise Prisma Flat 3/4 inch Brush has been made to the exact design specifications of world-famous face & body artist and instructor, Jinny – Makeup Artiste, and are unsurpassed in quality. The dense and flexible bristles were precisely designed to work with the creamy consistency of the Paradise Makeup AQ™ giving you extreme control during the application.
Being designed specifically for body and face painting, these professional brushes feature:
- Make-up Artist designed handles for comfort grip and precise control
- clear, acrylic handle that is durable, easy to clean and professional looking
- durable aluminium ferrule
- extra full luxurious bristles precisely cut, for smooth consistent results
- Easy to wash, stain-resistant, top quality nylon bristles
- Sturdy, long-lasting design
- A short handle that allows this brush to fit into any brush case
The flat brush has a flat ferrule and the bristles are square-ended and straight edged. A flat brush can also be called a one-stroke, a shader, or a bright, depending on the length of the hairs and its intended use.
Flat brushes are good for:
- Shading and blending colours
- Base-coats – laying in large areas of colour
- One-stroke designs – applying multiple colours from a split-cake for instant shading effect and rainbows
- Creating ribbons and other lines of varying widths by altering the angle
- Broad, sweeping strokes with neat edges
- Narrow lines by using the edge
¾” flat brushes are good for one-stroke designs when you want them to be a bit smaller to fit on a tiny kid’s face or arm. They also allow you to use just a section of colours from within your split-cake – like when you want to leave off the black or white or other end colour to create a different effect from that split-cake.
¾” flat brushes are also particularly useful for base-coats – such as the red of Spiderman. Quicker, less messy, and much neater with a defined outline, compared to laying down the base with a sponge.
Features of this brush:
- Brand: Mehron
- Brush Range: Paradise Makeup AQ Prisma
- Brush Shape: flat
- Brush Size: #841
- Bristle Width: approx. 3/4 inch = 18 mm
- Bristle Length: 20 mm
- Handle length: short
- Total brush length: approx. 16.5 cm
- Bristles: nylon
- Handle: clear acrylic
- Ferrule: aluminium
As the bristles are synthetic, no animals were harmed for the production of these brushes.
Please Note: Photos of this brush may show the whole brush along with a close-up shot, and may show this brush alongside other brushes to compare it to others in the range. The listing is for one brush unless stated otherwise.
All measurements given are approximate.