The Paint Pal Tear Drop Brush is the ideal brush to use to create perfect tear drops. The Tear Drop Brush has a bold body with a nice fine point to help you create perfect tear drops with a press and lift, to embellish any design.
“Petal” brushes are round brushes that have a plump base and fine point. They are used to create teardrop and petal shapes by pressing them to the skin (as you can with any round face painting brush) and give a plumper teardrop than a regular round brush. You can create longer teardrops by gliding it slightly across the skin as you are laying it down.
The Paint Pal brush line from Silly Farm was created by painters, for painters. Each brush was designed to help painters accomplish the best lines and strokes.
Paint Pal brush design features:
- synthetic bristles hold their shape, hold on to the make-up and allow for an even application
- lightweight handle allows for better control
- comfortable to use
- withstand repeated use in water
- sizes and shapes of bristles designed precisely for the work we do, to deliver the best lines and tear-drops
Like any round brush, this “Tear Drop” brush will allow you to do:
- precise, fine details
- teardrops and petals
- thin to thick to thin lines (such as tiger stripes)
- fill small areas
- dots of various sizes
Features of this brush:
- Brand: Silly Farm
- Brush Range: Paint Pal
- Brush Shape: round “Petal”
- Brush Size: small
- Bristle Width: approx. 3 mm at base
- Bristle Length: approx. 12 mm
- Handle length: short
- Total brush length: approx. 19.5 cm
- Bristles: synthetic
- Handle: painted wood
- Ferrule: seamless
As the bristles are synthetic, no animals were harmed for the production of these brushes.
Please Note: Photos of this brush may show the whole brush along with a close-up shot, and may show this brush alongside other brushes to compare it to others in the range. The listing is for one brush unless stated otherwise.
* All measurements given are approximate.