Create beautiful facial designs with ease using StencilEyes. Using StencilEyes it is easy to repeat the same design if desired or, with a little imagination you can create a unique design every time. Vary it by changing the placement of the “toppers”, skipping portions, flipping stencils around, adding dots, stars, etc or adding embellishments from other stencils. Many of the designs are interchangeable. Collect them all for endless design possibilities!
This design comes with 3 stencils (right face, left face, and optional toppers) and 2 attractive full-colour 4×6 inch display cards.
Produce everything from elaborate full face designs to 1/4 face, 1/2 face, and even simply yet fancy eye splashes.
Each stencil is designed with aids for easy alignment on the face. Some StencilEyes designs include dots to ensure perfect alignment and symmetry from one side of the face to the other. Match these dots, located under or beside the eye, from side to side to get the best results.
These stencils are laser cut from durable, yet flexible plastic. About the thickness of card-stock (0.10 mil), it is thin and flexible enough to achieve outstanding detail when stenciling, yet strong enough to clean and reuse for years.
- Design: “Sweet Heart” (Hearts and Swirls)
- Can be cleaned with baby-wipes, soap & water, alcohol or even window cleaner.
- Can be used with face paint or airbrush.
- Use a sponge, spouncer or airbrush to apply.
- These stencils can be used many many times, but be gentle with them so they last a long time.
- To create a 3-D effect layer a second color over the first, slightly off to one side.
- Try combining more than one stencil into a design for extra coolness!
To avoid the paint bleeding or smudging:
- make sure the base coat of paint is dry
- hold the stencil firmly against the skin – you will need to move the holding hand as you paint each section
- apply a small amount of creamy, not watery paint
- dab the paint on, do not wipe or brush it on
- clean & dry the stencil between uses