Create the perfect texture, pattern or design in seconds!
Each BadAss Stencil was intricately designed by award-winning makeup artist and body painter Andrea O’Donnell.
Each stencil sheet features several thematically related design elements, patterns, textures and artistic edges, that allow you to create multiple designs with just one sheet.
- Size: Each stencil is on a template about 20 x 30 cm. Exact dimensions may vary slightly due to irregular stencil shapes.
- Design: BAD6056 “It’s a Cinch”
These stencils are laser cut from durable, yet flexible, 7 mil (0.007” = 0.18mm) mylar plastic. About the thickness of card-stock, it is thin and flexible enough to achieve outstanding detail when stencilling, yet strong enough to clean and use many times.
- Can be cleaned with baby-wipes, soap & water, or alcohol.
- Can be used with paint, temporary tattoo ink or dry powders.
- Use a sponge or spouncer to apply.
- These stencils can be used many times, and will last a long time if you take care of them.
- To create a 3-D effect apply one colour, allow to dry, then apply second colour with the stencil slightly to one side, higher or lower.
- Get creative and try combining more than one stencil into a design for extra coolness!
To avoid the paint bleeding or smudging:
- make sure the base coat of paint is dry before stencilling over the top
- hold the stencil firmly against the skin
- apply a small amount of creamy, not watery paint
- dab, don’t wipe or brush the paint on
- clean & dry the stencil between uses