Create the perfect texture, pattern or design in seconds!
A member of the Bad Ass Stencil family.
Each stencil comes with one “Wing Dingz” piece (the peanut shaped piece you see in the photos below), which can be used to block out certain areas of the stencil that you might not be using in your design. The Wing Ding can be used alone as a curve template as well. The Hot Wingz also have a “shadow shield” to protect paint from getting under the eye if being used with an airbrush.
Each stencil sheet features thematically related design elements, patterns, textures and artistic edges, that allow you to create multiple designs with just one sheet.
- Size: Each stencil is on a template about 8 x 19 cm. Exact dimensions may vary slightly due to irregular stencil shapes.
- Design: HW8011 “Mild”
These stencils are laser cut from durable, yet flexible, 7 mil (0.007” = 0.18mm) mylar plastic. About the thickness of card-stock, it is thin and flexible enough to achieve outstanding detail when stencilling, yet strong enough to clean and use many times.
- Can be cleaned with baby-wipes, soap & water, or alcohol.
- Can be used with paint, temporary tattoo ink or dry powders.
- Use a sponge or spouncer to apply.
- These stencils can be used many times, and will last a long time if you take care of them.
- To create a 3-D effect apply one colour, allow to dry, then apply second colour with the stencil slightly to one side, higher or lower.
- Get creative and try combining more than one stencil into a design for extra coolness!
To avoid the paint bleeding or smudging:
- make sure the base coat of paint is dry before stencilling over the top
- hold the stencil firmly against the skin
- apply a small amount of creamy, not watery paint
- dab, don’t wipe or brush the paint on
- clean & dry the stencil between uses