BadAss Triple Threat stencils were created with the multi-faceted artist in mind. Three variations of the same pattern allow the artist to adjust their application according to the size, shape and perspective scale of the surface area they are working on. Simply pop the stencils apart and start making your artwork BADASS!
- Each set includes 3 stencils.
- Approximate stencil sizes: 8″x7″ | 3″x5″ |1.5″x3″
These stencils are laser cut from durable, yet flexible, 7 mil (0.007” = 0.18mm) mylar plastic. About the thickness of card-stock, it is thin and flexible enough to achieve outstanding detail when stencilling, yet strong enough to clean and use many times.
- Can be cleaned with baby-wipes, soap & water, or alcohol.
- Can be used with paint, temporary tattoo ink or dry powders.
- Use a sponge or spouncer to apply.
- These stencils can be used many times, and will last a long time if you take care of them.
- To create a 3-D effect apply one colour, allow to dry, then apply second colour with the stencil slightly to one side, higher or lower.
- Get creative and try combining more than one stencil into a design for extra coolness!
To avoid the paint bleeding or smudging:
- make sure the base coat of paint is dry before stencilling over the top
- hold the stencil firmly against the skin
- apply a small amount of creamy, not watery paint
- dab, don’t wipe or brush the paint on
- clean & dry the stencil between uses