Create your own pattern or design and use over and over!
These are blank, transparent sheets of plastic to cut your own customised stencils. They would also be useful for cutting small masking shapes to cover parts of stencils where you only want to stencil one part in that colour, then do another part of the design in another colour.
These are thinner and more flexible than Bad Ass brand blank mylar sheets. They are also fully clear, where Bad Ass ones are translucent white, so these are ideal for tracing a design to be cut out with a sharp blade.
- Size: Each sheet is A4 – about 20 x 30 cm.
- Thickness: 6 mil = 0.15mm
- Quantity: 10 sheets
- Design: blank – cut your own design
- Perfect for cutting your own designs.
- Can be cleaned with baby-wipes, soap & water, or alcohol.
- Can be used with paint, temporary tattoo ink or dry powders.
- Use a sponge or spouncer to apply.
- These stencils can be used many many times, but be gentle with them so they last a long time.
- To create a 3-D effect tap with one color, then slide the stencil over slightly and tap with a second color.
- Try combining more than one stencil into a design for extra coolness!
To avoid the paint bleeding or smudging:
- make sure the base coat of paint is dry
- hold the stencil firmly against the skin
- apply a small amount of creamy, not watery paint
- dab the paint on, don’t wipe or brush it on
- clean & dry the stencil before uses