Use the plain circle to do the white of the ball, then use the other to do the black sections.
The plain circle would also be handy for other balls (add your own details), planets or anytime you need a perfect circle.
- Size: Each mini stencil is on a 7.5 x 12 cm template.
- Design: BAM1419 – Soccer Ball
These stencils are laser cut from durable, yet flexible, 7 mil (0.007” = 0.18mm) mylar plastic. About the thickness of card-stock, it is thin and flexible enough to achieve outstanding detail when stencilling, yet strong enough to clean and use many times.
- Can be cleaned with baby-wipes, soap & water, or alcohol.
- Can be used with paint, temporary tattoo ink or dry powders.
- Use a sponge or spouncer to apply.
- These stencils can be used many times, and will last a long time if you take care of them.
- To create a 3-D effect apply one colour, allow to dry, then apply second colour with the stencil slightly to one side, higher or lower.
- Get creative and try combining more than one stencil into a design for extra coolness!
To avoid the paint bleeding or smudging:
- make sure the base coat of paint is dry before stencilling over the top
- hold the stencil firmly against the skin
- apply a small amount of creamy, not watery paint
- dab, don’t wipe or brush the paint on
- clean & dry the stencil between uses