Comes with the cut-out to create a reverse stencil effect
Create the perfect image in seconds!
Diva painting stencils are made of a flexible mylar. They clean easily with a baby wipe and will last for years.
- Can be cleaned with baby-wipes, soap & water, or alcohol.
- Can be used with paint, temporary tattoo ink or dry powders.
- Use a sponge or spouncer to apply.
- These stencils can be used many many times, and will last a long time if you take care of them.
- Get creative and try combining more than one stencil into a design for extra coolness!
To avoid the paint bleeding or smudging:
- make sure the base coat of paint is dry
- hold the stencil firmly against the skin
- apply a small amount of creamy, not watery paint
- dab the paint on, don’t wipe or brush it on
- clean & dry the stencil between uses