Create the perfect texture, pattern or design for your face or body art, or even for your wall, t-shirts or just about anything.
These stencils are laser cut from durable, yet flexible, 7 mil (0.007” = 0.18mm) mylar plastic. About the thickness of card-stock, it is thin and flexible enough to achieve outstanding detail when stencilling, yet strong enough to clean and use many times.
This stencil can easily be used to stencil a larger area because the edges of the design fit together perfectly and the stencil has guides to help you create a seamless, flowing pattern over an area any size required.
- Size: each stencil is on a 12.5 x 12.5 cm template. Design dimensions vary due to irregular shapes.
- Design: Leopard [89-00278 R SC]
- Can be cleaned with baby-wipes, soap & water, or alcohol.
- Can be used with paint, temporary tattoo ink or dry powders.
- Use a sponge or spouncer to apply.
- These stencils can be used many times, and will last a long time if you take care of them.
- To create a 3-D effect apply one colour, allow to dry, then apply second colour with the stencil slightly to one side, higher or lower.
- Get creative and try combining more than one stencil into a design for extra coolness!
To avoid the paint bleeding or smudging:
- make sure the base coat of paint is dry before stencilling over the top
- hold the stencil firmly against the skin
- apply a small amount of creamy, not watery paint
- dab, don’t wipe or brush the paint on
- clean & dry the stencil between uses