Amending or cancelling an order
To add items, it’s simply a matter of placing a separate order with just the additional items. Please check with me before completing checkout! IF I haven’t packed your initial order yet and the extra items will fit in the same satchel, I will confirm that you can choose the shipping option to combine shipping so you pay no extra. If your first order has already been packed and sealed or the extra items won’t fit, you will have to pay for the extra postage.
To remove or change items, please phone ASAP. I want you to be happy with your purchases so I’m happy to change your order as required (including refunds where appropriate).
If you decide to cancel your whole order after completing payment, this can be arranged but we reserve the right to deduct a small fee from your refund to cover our expenses incurred in processing your payment and order, and postage if applicable.
We cannot guarantee delivery times so, this is treated as a change of mind. Please refer to that section below
Although not required by law to accept returns or give refunds if you simply change your mind, we want shopping at Face Paint World to make your life better, not leave you stuck with products you don’t want, so we will try to accommodate your change in needs or change of mind. So please contact us to make arrangements but bear in mind the following:
- Products that have been opened or used cannot be returned for refund or exchange unless faulty.
- We may choose to give store credit rather than cash/card refund.
- Any refund or credit for returned products will not include original postage costs, nor return postage.
- If you wish to swap a product for another, all postage costs will be at your expense.
- Returns may incur a restocking fee of $1 to $5 for a single item, and up to $30 for a whole, very large order. This is to cover staff labour costs and bank/Paypal fees which cannot be recovered. This is usually waived for a small, single item.
Please remember that returns and exchange of products is at our discretion and we reserve the right to refuse such requests from abusive or demanding customers. So be nice!
Products missing, incorrect or faulty
If you feel your parcel is late, please check the tracking to see what’s happened to it.
- If it says “Delivered” please have a good look around your property and with the neighbours to see if it’s been left in an odd spot. Sometimes the postie will hide a parcel at the side of the house or behind the bins or leave it next door by mistake. If not found, please contact us immediately.
- If your parcel is still in transit and more than 3 days late, you may let us know and we will make inquiries with Australia Post.
Missing/lost post enquiries with AusPost get a better response when lodged by us (the sender & business customer), so just let us know the issue and we’ll chase it up for you.
Please note that it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the shipping address is complete and correct (including name of school or business if to be delivered there). Face Paint World cannot be responsible for a lost order or delayed delivery due to incorrect address details provided to us. If a parcel has to be re-posted because of an incomplete or incorrect shipping address, it will be at your cost.
While we take care to get it right, we’re only human and mistakes can happen. If we make a mistake, we are very sorry for any inconvenience and will endeavour to rectify it as best we can, as soon as possible.
If an item is missing from your order, please double-check all the packaging as the ‘missing’ item is usually found tucked inside another product or under cardboard for safe shipping.
If not found, or the wrong product was sent please contact as soon as possible with a photograph of the incorrect product if applicable.
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase, so we will endeavour to resolve any problems.
If there are any issues with the products you have received, please contact as soon as possible with a photograph of the product showing the problem if possible.
Face Paint World will, at its discretion repair, replace the product or refund the purchase price. You may be required to return the product to Face Paint World, in which case Face Paint World will reimburse you for postage costs if we find the product is indeed faulty.
This warranty will not apply if the product has been intentionally damaged, modified or altered in any way.
Please note, these things are not defects:
- Cracks in cakes of face paint. Cracks in the surface have no effect on the makeup.
- Colour in split-cake has bled across to adjoining colour. This is due to strong pigmentation of colour, only affects the surface and is easily removed. Watch this video from Global Colours on removal.
- Different colour to image on your screen. Whilst obviously if you order red paint and we send you purple paint we’ve made a mistake, but colours displayed on your monitor are a guide only as different monitors/devices display colours differently.
- Glitter or Glitter gel container is not full to the top. Glitter tends to settle and compact down over time. TAG Chunky Glitter Gel is sold by weight not volume so jars aren’t meant to be full.
- Glitter not coming out of puffer bottle. Some puffer bottles come with a hole ready-made in the top. Some just have a depression, and you have to make the hole yourself with a pin. This is not a manufacturing defect; it just depends on the supplier.
- Scuff marks on Practice Head. It is normal for the scalp area to have marks on it from the manufacturing process. Only the face needs to be smooth.
Still have questions? Get in touch
Contact Face Paint World
Send us an email and we’ll respond soon.